Saturday, September 21st, 5:00pm-7:00pm|
Come get to know your neighbors at the Summercrest Homes Association Annual Picnic! The fun is for all ages as there will be snocones, a bounce house, BBQ with sides, and beverages (including beer!). Please be on the lookout for a Newsletter on how to RSPV for this extravaganza!
|Bulky Item Pickup|
Saturday, October 5th|
Have some items that you've been meaning to get rid of, but too big for trash day? Wait no more! The City of Overland Park provides the Bulky Item Pickup on October 5th for the Summercrest Neighborhood. Up to five of the following types of items will be accepted per household.
· Furniture, carpeting (up to four-foot-long rolls and 50 lbs in weight), and mattresses (a form will need to be filled out and submitted).
· Large appliances and electronics such as washing machines, dryers, one refrigerator per household, televisions, computers, and lawnmowers (must be empty of fuel and oil).
The following will not be accepted.
· Hazardous waste, automotive battery, engine oil, fuel tank, paint, or compressed gas cylinders.
· Tires, glass panels (where any dimension exceeds four feet), wood fencing/deck materials, or riding lawnmowers.
· Yard waste, fertilizer, pesticide, solvent, or anything that is collected as part of regular curbside service.
Find more information at opkansas.org!